Parent Portal Reopened: Tuesday Sept. 2nd
The Parent Portal was opened:
September 2nd for 2014-2015.
E-mail Subscriptions were activated :
Friday, September 12, 2014.
NOTE: Parents need to log into the Portal and REACTIVATE their subscriptions. Subscriptions must be activated each year. Please verify that your profile has which e-mail address is your PRIMARY. If you do not have an address marked as the primary, you will not recieve e-mails properly and will not be able to recieve password reset requests.
If you have any questions regarding a student’s 2013-2014 grades or attendance, please contact your child’s school (School Contact info). Your experience with the Parent Portal system is our top priority and we appreciate your patience as we launch the 2014-2015 school year.
Parent Portal Management Team
Parent Portal Help Info
Having technical problems? Need a quick response? Contact the Help Desk at PortalHelp@leonschools.net. We are available Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have questions about your students attendance or grades, please contact your student's school during regular school hours.
Below you will find self-guided information to help you get started or to troubleshoot some frequently asked questions
Parent Portal Support Documentation
This site provides information to parents and students regarding the new Parent Portal system.
IPhone login problems?
- Parent Tutorial Videos - New Videos Posted!!
- If you are NEW to Leon County Public Schools and have never logged into LCS' s Parent Portal (first time user), you will be receiving a letter from your school with your login and password information. Additional instructions will also be included on accessing the system.
- If you are a RETURNING user (returning Parent Portal user), your previous login and password has been transferred into the new system and will work in Pinpoint. If you are the parent of multiple students in the system, you will need to contact each student's school to get assistance with the user name and password for each student. You will have a separate login for each student this school year, so you will need to get each of your parent access codes*. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Please be aware that for security purposes, if you call or email, you will be required to provide additional, verifiable identity information in order to receive the login and password from the school or district support desks
- 2011-13 School Grades: E/M/H
- Transportation Routes by Address or School
- Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test ®(FCAT) Schedule
- School Choice Applications Accepted Until March 1st (Charters - 4/1/13)
.: Upcoming Events :.
Mid-term Progress Report Dates:
Report Card Dates:
- 06/01/2015 - Elementary
- 06/15/2015 - Secondary (Proposed)
.:Parent Portal Instructions:.
Has Your Contact Info Changed recently?
Let Us Know!!
Please contact your child's school registrar and update the following:
Current Telephone Number:
Current Home Address:
Current Email Address: